Sunday, January 11, 2009

Welcome All Brawlers!!!

This is a new blog about stuff that should have been in the game Super Smash Bros Brawl. This is my first blog, so don't be angry about the worn out title. Now before you say, "This blog must suck because its about an unfulfilled game that everyone knows should have had a lot more things in it," hear me out. This site is more than just a very whinny complaint to Nintendo. It's a complete library of characters, items, and bosses that would have had a great appearance in Brawl.

Such characters as Sora (Kingdom Hearts), Shadow the Hedgehog (Sonic the Hedgehog), and Nightmare (Soul Calibur) will be displayed in full description with attacks, special moves and the awesome Final Smashes. The list goes on, but what I want to know is what you are thinking. Send me feedback for characters, Items, and anything else you can think of. Also, give me some ideas for characters to make bios on, and I'll give them a summary too! And every so often I'll put more characters on the site for you to view.

1 comment:

  1. What a great blog. I'll look forwarding to reading your posts.

    ReplyDelete